hero quartz countertops austin tx

Quartz Countertops

Quartz Countertops Created By The Experts; Call Now if You’re Near Austin, TX or the Surrounding Areas

A uniform material with a wide variety of color and pattern options, quartz is currently our most popular choice of material for kitchen countertops throughout the Austin, TX area. Our experienced team can create a natural stone appearance for your kitchen or quartz bathroom countertops installation. We combine natural quartzite with polymers and binding agents to maximize the life and durability of your quartz countertop. All of our installations are backed by a 10-year warranty for your peace of mind.

quartz countertop installation austin tx

Quartz vs Granite Countertops

Both quartz and granite countertops have plenty of advantages, though what you choose ultimately depends on your preferences. Some of the differences between the two include:

  • Appearance: Granite offers an old-fashioned, natural look. While quartz isn’t quite as natural looking, it does come in a wider variety of colors. From white to black quartz countertops, we provide the one that better matches your kitchen’s decor. 
  • Durability: Both quartz and granite are relatively durable materials, though in different ways; for example, quartz, because it doesn’t require sealing, is better resistant to heat.
  • Maintenance: Granite tends to stain more easily if left unsealed, so if you don’t want to worry about sealing, then quartz is probably the best option for you.

Quartz Installation That Will Stand the Test Of Time

Our black and white quartz countertops consist of 90% quartz, with the other 10% composed of resins, polymers, and various pigments for maximum durability. Premier Stone Installations’ quality quartz is an excellent option for a material that will last for years to come. We are happy to offer a 10-year warranty on all quartz countertop installations. Give us a call today to get your project started!


We’ll be in touch with you soon!